We appreciate you visiting our website: exhibitionsagency.com.
Information that we may collect:
- your name;
- your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
- when browsing our site, your IP address, your browser type and language (we do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information provided by users);
- information about you that you give us or one of the exhibition clients we represent:
- in person at meetings or museum conferences, or
- by filling in forms on our website, or
- by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and
- information related to your interest in or connection with touring exhibitions or your museum or use of our services;
What we do with any information we gather
We use your information to:
- provide information about our touring exhibitions and services to you;
- keep you informed about news and events that we think you may find interesting;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us or the touring exhibition clients we represent;
- communicate with you on relevant subjects;
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- keep our site safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
Why we process your information
Our processing of your personal information is for:
- for the performance of contracts to which you are or will be a party to
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us, including:
(i) collecting personal information to provide you with an efficient client experience;
(ii) to allow you to receive updated information about The Exhibitions Agency’s business activities;
(iii) to provide the services you have requested; and
(iv) for our own marketing and research;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation to which we are subject.
Sharing your information
We never sell or lease this information to third parties.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with service providers (e.g. Mailchimp* in order to process and send newsletters), agents, clients whose exhibitions we represent, or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services, or respond to your enquiries.
FOR ANY PERSONAL DATA COVERED BY EU LAW:
We take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable EU law.
In the instances where we transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, we or they will request that the recipients of that data protect your information to the standard required in the EEA or otherwise request that the recipient subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing.
*Mailchimp, is signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework which means that it is committed to protecting Personal Data to standards that are equivalent to EU legal principles for data protection.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request a copy of any personal data which we hold about you; or
- to request the rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate; or
- to ask us to delete your personal data.
You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletters at any time, and details of how to unsubscribe are included on each mailing we send.
Please send any request for access to, or for a copy of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a timely manner in compliance with EU data protection legislation.